Acupuncture, a natural approach to menopause & anti-aging.
Our multidisciplinary approach may combine Chinese medicine, acupuncture, functional nutrition, lifestyle changes, and even add a few facial rejuvenation acupuncture points to help turn back your biological clock and ease the symptoms related to hormonal flux.
What Menopause related symptoms can Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine help with?
- Skin concerns such as dryness, skin tone, midlife acne, rosacea
- Wrinkles and fine lines with facial acupuncture
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, waking-up frequently, or restless sleep
- Mood swings, irritability, depression, anxiety, or nervousness
- Menstrual cycle changes, including heavier periods, uterine fibroids, spotting between periods, or skipped cycles, as well as worsening PMS
- Decreased libido
- Digestion issues such as irritable bowel, bloating, or acid reflux
- Joint and muscle symptoms, including inflammation, stiffness or pain
- Pelvic or urinary complaints, including urinary incontinence urinary tract infections (UTIs), pelvic prolapse